Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some People Will Do Anything For An Ipod.....
I have to say ipods are cool. I have a MP3 player from creative that is small almost the size of an credit card. It's basically a flash card. I use to for music when I jog and also as a flash drive, FM radio and also as a digital voice recorder. Of course it is NOT an ipod as my wife so lovingly likes to remind me. She has class she only goes for the best. Yours truly on the other hand has no taste. To this I submit gladly. ;-)

Having said that. I always thought getting an ipod was easy. Not sure what the deal is with some of these folks who are either willing to do anything for an ipod or want something done and offer an ipod as payment. Not that I am complaining. Kind of interesting I thought.



Ahh a request to walk naked down the street, ofcourse it's a guy requesting it so he prefers a female (males are aok too) and it has to be videotaped. No frontal nudity. I guess some people will do anything for an ipod. The link is here along with other requests.
Remember the signs "will work for food"? They might wanna design one saying "will do anything for an ipod".

18 comments:

Enyur said...

Man, some people are just freaks! Now anyone that takes up on that offer is a bigger freak...or at least has now self-respect.

Mr. J said...

Thank goodness I bought my a Nano :D

karmic_jay said...

Enyur, maybe self-respect is defined differently for some?

me.. You bough your nano. Now there is your chance to hawk it ;-)

Silvs said...

uhhmm .. Mine just passed away!! I need one .. but walking naked - a sign on my back and me on a website .. I think i rather bulk a few dollars!!

Maya Cassis said...

hey,I have a similar creative player which I believe is my Ipod.and am not even gonna try looking for an ipod as the creative one helps me with my music needs.

karmic_jay said...

Silvs.. you could. Well the sign can be one that covers you front and back from neck to near the knees. :)

Maya.. exactly. But the ipod is teh cool! Luckily my wife lets me borrow it once in a while..
Thanks for stopping by.

hopefuldisposition said...

No Thank You, I got mine just recently...IPod I mean...

karmic_jay said...

HD ;) You got me there for a second before you mentioned that it was your ipod. Well must be me ..mind leaping forward in leaps n bounds.
But then again should you decide to resell the nano, it does bring up interesting possibilites no? :)

hopefuldisposition said...

Hey hey hey...stop right there...it took me so long to buy mine and I am never selling it...!!No other possibilities :)

hopefuldisposition said...

I am so distracted today...I cant seem to keep my mind on work!! Gosh is it Friday yet?

karmic_jay said...

LOL. What was that about endless possibilites?
Guess you slayed that one with ease.. ;)
I have a slooowww da at work. So I used the time to come up with a cheesy poem with the word Cherry.
It's at Aranyi's place.
Hey you have to tell me the sandpaper joke! ;)
Well it's still Thurdsday at least tomorrow we get to wear jeans to work..small luxuries.

opinionatedinjerzee said...

thats crazy.. i guess after paying so much for gas people dont have the extra couple of hundred buck for a stupid ipod!! did you see all the designer carrying cases they have out for the ipod!! they cost more then the ipod itself.. wander what you gotta do for that!!

karmic_jay said...

Opin. may be we can write up a tag..
Five things I would/would not to get a fancy carrying case for my ipod? :)

hopefuldisposition said...

I emailed you.

Keshi said...

lol haha wut a mad guy! na I wouldnt do 'anything' for an iPod...wuts the big deal abt an iPod...I still have my MP3 player and that should do for now :)

Walking naked and vidoe taping it isnt a big deal for some ppl..lol u know...there r alot of very natural ppl ard :):)


Keshi.

karmic_jay said...

Keshi. The ipod is cool. But even a run of the mill mp3 serves the purpose.
As for au naturale..i say whatever rings their bells eh?

White Magpie said...

Ipod sure looks good but somehow liked the creative. Sleek and fits well.

One question: How does the radio work? :| I have the zen nano as u know but am clueless about the radio piece. Have explored and looked online but no idea. Any pointers?

Keshi said...

aha lol!

Keshi.