Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Hate My Weekend Headaches.....


After a few weeks of relative peace, my weekend headaches struck again. Not very bad though, just had a low grade sinus type headache all day. Seems to have gotten worse now in the evening or it must be the whole packing, moving unpacking stuff in to our own home thingy. Been a very busy 4 days. So being too tired to write anything of substance here goes..
Fiat to Sell … Cellphones?

The guys at car company Fiat apparently got tired of hearing that joke about how their brand name is an acronym for “Fix It Again, Tony” so they decided to branch out into other products such as jackets, shoes and skiwear. Their next trick is to start selling cellphones sporting the Fiat logo, combining the brand’s dark blue colors with shiny aluminum.

The handsets will have mp3 playback, and will feature e-mail and Internet browsing, with a digital camera of unspecified megapixelage with video capability and Bluetooth. Pricing wasn’t announced, but the company will release an entire line of Fiat-branded phones in certain designer stores in Italy this month, and then in Europe this summer.


I remember the crappy Fiat cars made in India by Premier Automobiles. Uggghh! Hope Fiat's other products fare better.

13 comments:

Enyur said...

Awww..hope you feel better! Headaches! Hope you're settled in!

Enyur said...

Okay, don't know that happened there...what I meant to say was...headaches can be pretty debilitating..take care!

Aditi said...

well i hope the headaches get better.. is it possible u are allergic to something around u and that is setting it off.. i mean if it only happens on the weekends?
those crappy fiat padmini premiers are still the prevailant cab model and most of them are 15-20 years old.
It would be interesting to see the new fiat phones, still odd to think of fiat as a phone maker

Keshi said...

aww Jay take care mate..headaches just suck the passion outta me too :(

hows ur home? it could be that ur too tired from moving etc...take it easy...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

**Wow!You must be rich.Lucky you....
Anywayz am not sappy and I dun entertain sh#t from anyone.I appreciate only those who are real and genuine and I dislike fakes.Having said that I luv ya because you are the most genuine person I ever met on the internet.You are real and not fake!Woahh only few are like that..and I am glad to have met ya,mate!




Jay none of those comments r from me...it's from that loser who has cloned my Id...


Keshi.

Mr. J said...

Lol!!.. Keshi that's uumm.. neat. :p

opinionatedinjerzee said...

hope you are feeling better!! does this mean that my razr will be a thing of the past???? Great!!

karmic_jay said...

Thanks folks for the kind words. :) Am a lot better, this is a weekend affliction lol

@Keshi.. I have no idea why anyone would impersonate you and bother to comment at my obscure and nott too heaviy trafficked blog. Also if they impersonate you they know your password. Why not change it and get a new blogger id? Anyways it's no biggie.

Teri said...

Headaches suck!

Hope you are enjoying your new home!

Viewer said...

hey nxt weekend onwards chill out at ur backyaard dude its heaven and headache will be miles away from u :)

Take care

BTW Awesome house ....

karmic_jay said...

Thks Teri n Viewer

hopefuldisposition said...

Congrats on the move!! I wish I could spend more time reading your posts...Finding it hard with all this travel, but will for sure when I head back to Seattle...Take care and hope your unpacking and other stuff goes well! Be safe!

karmic_jay said...

Thanks HD, enjoy Turkey and Greece.