Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mother Nature Is Simply Amazing.....

I got these off the web. I absolutely loved them and thought I would put them up. It also has been a busy weekend. I have a few posts but they are in my head. Hopefully I can type them up on the train on Monday. I also have some pics from our Philly trip to upload. I should set up a flickr account as well.


North Twin Lake near Lapine, OR


Lava Butte near Bend, OR. For some reason reminded me of an lampshade or I must be seeing things. What do you folks see?


Mt. Jefferson near Sisters and Madras, OR. I know those clouds look great but I thought the bigger one looked like an inverted plate.
Typical of me to have ruined it eh?

11 comments:

shikha said...

Breathtaking:)

Aditi said...

very beautiful
but the last one, i was thinking one of those caps from the vietnam side. if you know what i mean? but inverted saucer works as well

Dadoji said...

beautiful

karmic_jay said...

Thanks folks for the visit.
@aditi, yep I know what you mean. They are closer to the Vietnamese hats.

Shitrint said...

beautiful pics!
especially the last one!
:D

Eli said...

Love that first one - I keep trying to pull that effect off with puddles, but I haven't had much luck...

Blue Athena said...

Yup, great pics!

I so love nature pics. :)

opinionatedinjerzee said...

awesome!! im back... well almost!! put some pics of the house up on my blog today.. do check them out!

Id it is said...

Thanks for sharing those.

Teri said...

Those are great pictures!

Flickr is pretty easy to use.

Keshi said...

Im bakk Jay and thanks! Hey that had nothing to do with u or anyone else in my blog :) Read my reply to u...


Beautiful pics...Mother Nature is unbeatable in it's beauty...wut more can I say!

Keshi.