Thursday, June 01, 2006

Not been Tagged But Oh Well...
I saw this at Aditi's and Shitrint's place, so here goes...
My comments are in color.

(X) smoked a cigarette (But I did not inhale.. so it does not count ;-)
( ) crashed a friend's car
( ) stolen a car
(X) been in love
(X) been dumped (It's not fun, but my self preservations instincts are strong so...)
( ) shoplifted
( ) been fired
(X) been in a fist fight (It was when I was a kid, violence for me is usually a last resort and best not resorted to)
(X) snuck out of your parent's house (heh!)
(X) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back (I doubt if she ever knew I felt that way.. I am a pretty shy cat)
( ) gone on a blind date
(X) lied to a friend (Ouch! She never forgave me and things were never the same..experience is a tough teacher)
(X) skipped school (You ain't been to school if you did not skip school)
(X) seen someone die (Twice..One was a suicide my a metally ill homelss person. He set himself aflame as I drove down the street about 100 yards away. Others got to him before I did, but he was badly burnt. I don't know how he could have made it. Another was a suicide the woman just kept walking in to the oncoming train in the middle of the tracks. One never forgets these things.)
( ) had a crush on one of your Internet friends ( I like most of the ones I know)
(X) been to Canada (no surprise eh?)
( ) been to Mexico
(X) been on a plane
(X) eaten sushi (yummy.. and the hit from the wasabi clears your sinuses like nothing else)
( ) been skiing-snow or water
(X) met someone from the Internet (none of the desi folks yet, wonder if anyone would want to meet when I visit India? Met a bunch of my fellow citizens from the US who hang out at Eschaton and also marched with some of them. )
( ) been at a concert
(X) taken painkillers (My weekend headaches have been well documented here)
(X) love someone or miss someone right now (Hey there *A* if you are reading this)
(X) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
( ) made a snow angel
(X) had a tea party
(X) flown a kite (As a kid, fun filled indeed!)
(x) built a sand castle
(X) gone puddle jumping
(X) played dress up
(X) jumped into a pile of leaves
( ) gone sledding
( ) cheated while playing a game
(X) been lonely
( ) fallen asleep at work/schoo
( ) used a fake ID
(X) watched the sun set
(X) felt an earthquake (As a kid ages ago, still remember it vividly we lived on the 4th floor,not fun)
(X) slept beneath the stars
(X) been tickled
( ) been robbed
(X) been misunderstood
( ) pet a reindeer/goat/kangaroo
(X) won a contest
( ) run a red light/stop sign
( ) been suspended from school
(x) been in a car crash
( ) had braces
(X) felt like an outcast/third person
( ) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(X) had deja vu (to quote Yogi Berra.. had deja vu all over again)
( ) danced in the moonlight
(X) liked the way you looked (Sometimes, most times I don't care as long as I am presentable)
( ) witnessed a crime
(X) questioned your heart
( ) been obsessed with post-it notes
(X) squished mud through your bare feet
(X) been lost (And men have this thing about not asking for directions.. so hello!)
(x) been on the opposite side of the country
( ) swam in the ocean
( ) felt like dying
( ) cried yourself to sleep
(X) played cops and robbers
(X) recently colored with crayons
() sang karaoke
() paid for a meal with only coins ...come on...college!
(X) done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) made prank phone calls ( as a kid)
(X) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) caught a snowflake on your tongue (this is fun no matter how many times you do it)
( ) danced in the rain
( ) written a letter to Santa Claus Does writing it as Santa count?
( ) been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) blown bubbles
() made a bonfire on the beach
(X) crashed a party
( ) gone roller skating
(X) had a wish come true
( ) jumped off a bridge
( ) ate dog/cat food
( ) told a complete stranger you loved them
() kissed a mirror
(X) sang in the shower
(X) had a dream that you married someone (I can't remember who it was. Convenient eh?)
( ) glued your hand to something
( ) kissed a fish
( ) climbed a water tower
(X) screamed at the top of your lungs
( ) done a one-handed cartwheel
( ) talked on the phone for more than 5 hours
(X) stayed up all night
( ) picked and ate an apple right off the tree (mango)
(X) climbed a tree
( ) had a tree house
( ) been too scared to watch a scary movie alone - What? they are scary..
( ) believe in ghosts
( ) have more than 30 pairs of shoes
( ) worn a really ugly outfit to school
( ) gone streaking
( ) gone doorbell ditching
( ) been pushed into a pool/hot tub with all your clothes on
( ) told you're hot by a complete stranger (Sigh! That's cuz I am not!)
() broken a bone
(X) been easily amused
( ) caught a fish then ate it
(X) caught a butterfly
(X) laughed so hard you cried
( ) cried so hard you laughed
( ) cheated on a test
( ) forgotten someone's name
( ) French braided someone's hair
( ) gone skinny dipping in a pool/hot tub/river
(X) been threatened to be kicked out of your house or been kicked out of your house
( ) loved someone so much you would gladly die for THEM
( ) cheated on someone
(X) talk to yourself when noones around (it's a good pick me up and sounding board.:).)
( ) hate someone you once loved (I use the term hate very sparingly, it's not worth it otherwise)
( ) love someone you once hated

Tag if you want or don't.

10 comments:

Aditi said...

Nice.. thanks for picking it up =)

Alter Abhishek said...

Hey Jay...
Coming here after quite some time...
Neat blog!
I thot you were a Little 2 pilitical in ur posts..

but very interesting posts on Food and cats...
Ge nice pics and all
kewl!!

as a co-blogger sez..
Keep walking!!

Mr. J said...

Hmmm... okaaaiii... i'll see you in Sept then :D

Dadoji said...

Thanks for sharing that.

Shitrint said...

nice to see u tag!!
:)

Teri said...

I might do this one next time I'm struggling for content.

White Magpie said...

Am tagging you. Good tp.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

Make Extra Money

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

Make Extra Money

Keshi said...

u have had a very interesting life so far Jay :)


**talk to yourself when noones around

lol I do that all the time! Just this morning I was talkin to myself in the bathroom and my mum said that I must be going nuts..hahahaha!

Keshi.