Monday, July 31, 2006

It's Gonna Be A Hot One...

Thats the weather. Today was not so bad, supposed to hit 100 tomorrow and will feel like 110!

Dinner was succulent pomegranate molasses + soy sauce marinated flank steak. Yum!

I have to type up a couple of recipes but am too tired. Tomorrow I think. So I am gonna be take the easy way out and do pics. :(

This kitty has a mean moustache?



Nothing like relaxing and reading a book/newspaper while sitting on the back of a Hippo...



A mud sculpture of a hippo that is..

That's one brave Pelican...

12 comments:

Aditi said...

I wondered whether that lady had a pet hippo or something before u mentioned it was a mud one..
=)

Dadoji said...

The mean moustache actually looks like dark purple lipstick. :-)

karmic_jay said...

@Aditi, thats what I thought too..

@Dadoji..possibly yes.

Sudeep said...

recipes will be urs? cool..

Mr. J said...

The kitty must be going to a neat lil saloon to trim it's moustache :D

Truth Fairy said...

I'm tired of this heat! We wait for Summer all year long and this is what we get? Hmmph! Oh, btw, I love the pictures you put up everyday. :)

Ameet said...

Kitty #1 looks like Inspector Clouseau.

Hiren said...

Excellent pictures. Karmically spoken

Shama & Diya said...

If Toronto is Hot, I can't imagine how hot it would be further down south. That cat has a well-groomed moustache;)

Maya Cassis said...

really cool pics man!
the cat is eeerrgh!

MoDigli said...

Cool cat! He is reminding me of Salvador Dali. (but much cuter, of course!)

Keshi said...

I was relieved at the words 'mud sculpture' lol!

Keshi.