Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oy! This Man Is Our President...

It's all over the web now, so I am just saying me too ;)






That is no photoshop. It actually happened. Angela Merkel the German leader go an unwelcome and surprise back rub. He is something ain't he? He just violated her personal space, and I am being charitable. The original link is in this post and Eli has a snarky take on it as usual. The original video is here.

I don't think he really cares anymore...

Bush at a press event: "Does it concern you that the Beirut airport has been bombed?" a reporter asked. "And do you see a risk of triggering a wider war?"

"I thought you were going to ask me about the pig," Bush replied blithely.

All he can think about is the pig, with the mideast in crises?



Someone tell me the point of the picture below? Other than the woman on the left, what else can you tell about the other three?

13 comments:

Eli said...

I can't believe they let him go out in public without his meds.

Aditi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keshi said...

so Bush is into some massaging plans? :)

hahahaha @the last pic! ROFTL! lolll I cant stop laughing!

Keshi.

Aditi said...

Ok i found a circumvent that lets me see pictures.. ohmygosh at the first few. If it wasnt asked for (which I doubt it was) what was he thinking?

The last one is fairly funny

jason said...

Michael Castle thinks that Bush is doing a great job.

karmic_jay said...

@Eli... he looked stoned to me.

@Keshi.. yes it is the texan 2 step massage.

@aditi.. what was he thinking? That like needs you to use brain cells. His I believe are fried.

karmic_jay said...

Michael Castle thinks that Bush is doing a great job.

Well fealty to dear leader and party is all that Castle knows.

Viewer said...

i had gotthe last pic as a forward too ... i guess gfigure who is who by their shape n size :)) LOL

Bush shud be recruited in the kerela aryavaidyashala ... common now he has a alternate career option if they kick him out of his position :))

M (tread softly upon) said...

This is just too funny. I guess he's on drugs to be going around doing things like that. You did hear about him using a four letter word while talking to Tony Blair that was caught on record. He's hilarious and getting better everyday at entertaining the public.
And the last photo is great too. May be he was trying to get girls to model the burkha.

Ameet said...

First there's "Yo! Blair!".... and now this??? Gawd - who sent this cowboy out there? Oh - never mind.

Keshi said...

**yes it is the texan 2 step massage.

lol wut exactly is that?

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.