Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Some Funny Pics
Where did the Peanut butter go?



Run!



He Is Always Right And the Rest Of Us Are Liars And Wrong And Should Know Nothing Better Than Worshipping Him...


I read this at Delaware liberal and it's from think progress. The transcript below-


LEAHY: The president has said very specifically, and he’s said it to our European allies, he’s waiting for the Supreme Court decision to tell him whether or not he was supposed to close Guantanamo or not. After, he said it upheld his position on Guantanamo, and in fact it said neither. Where did he get that impression? The President’s not a lawyer, you are, the Justice Department advised him. Did you give him such a cockamamie idea or what?

BRADBURY: Well, I try not to give anybody cockamamie ideas.

LEAHY: Well, where’d he get the idea?

BRADBURY: The Hamdan decision, senator, does implicitly recognize we’re in a war, that the President’s war powers were triggered by the attacks on the country, and that law of war paradigm applies. That’s what the whole case —

LEAHY: I don’t think the President was talking about the nuances of the law of war paradigm, he was saying this was going to tell him that he could keep Guantanamo open or not, after it said he could.

BRADBURY: Well, it’s not —

LEAHY: Was the President right or was he wrong?

BRABURY: It’s under the law of war –

LEAHY: Was the President right or was he wrong?

The money quote -
BRADBURY: The President is always right.

As one of the commentators on think progress pointed out..
The President is always right.

He was right about Iraq’s alleged cache of WMDs?
He was right about Iraq’s alleged ties with Al Qaeda?
He was right about Iraq’s alleged attempts at purchasing uranium from Niger?
He was right about being greeted as liberators in Iraq…flowers and all?
He was right about nominating Harriet Miers as a viable SC justice?
He was right about appointing Brownie to head FEMA?
.
.
.
.
I am sure there are others.


The President is always right.

Friggin Sycophant!

To accept the "The President is always right" line above, I will have to give up the ability to think critically and being able to admit to making a mistake.
But some people prefer it that way.. you can spot them easily, ignorant of facts and kool-aid dependent they are the 2o something percent die-hard supporters of this administration. They are beyond salvage.

26 comments:

Keshi said...

OMG that 2nd pic lol!

Peanut butter will never taste the same again hehe cuttte!


**BRADBURY: The President is always right.

Whoever believes that anymore!

Keshi.

Anand said...

haha!
Loved the first pic..but the second one was scary!

Aditi said...

nice pictures...
ahh the president is always right ehh. a small step forward for the president a giant step backwards for america.

Raghav said...

does that mean that the 'President' is like the 'Customer' ?
wonder what he is buying ?

karmic_jay said...

@keshi.. about 20-30% of people in this country think the rpesident is always right.

@Anand. Thanks for stopping by.

@Raghav, dunno what he is buying. I know he is mortgaging the future of our country for sure.

Jordan's Dad said...

Bush is not always right. But you are wrong and a liar, as I capably proved a few posts down.

Enjoy your day!

P.S. Remember the golf course/wetland thing? I dont think you lied about that. Just poor research. That's what you get when you only rely on other blogs and the NY Times for your info.

But I dont believe your Malkin thing was a "mistatement" for a second. How completely lame and dishonest.

karmic_jay said...

JD.. Comment on my blog without calling me names or get off it or get your own blog? This is my place and you are free to use it without insulting me. You do that and I have a right to delete your posts.
Being civil is something your side is incapapble of.

Get it?

My Malkin thing was a misstatement. As i said before she says things while allowing herself deniability.

Unlike you who is dishonest I always admit if I make a mistake. If I have enough time to research what I know about there is nothing for you to refute, you just don't dare comment on it or ignore it there is no mistaking that.

Malkin is clearly vile.

You don't even have the guts to admit it. You just ignore something you cannot refute. How convenient.

Jordan's Dad said...

So you deleted my last comment?

How brave.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hey JD...you're a "brave" little troll, aren't you? Are you proud of calling people liars when you, yourself are the biggest liar on this site?

I call for a poll:

How many people here think that JD is a troll? How many think that he isn't a liar?

I vote that he is a troll and a liar. Anybody disagree?

karmic_jay said...

Deleted it? What comment?

karmic_jay said...

Anon.. Don't you know we are all liars and the paragon of all that is right is JD?

karmic_jay said...

JD post it again.. I really don't care one way or another.

Jordan's Dad said...

Ah, yes - taking a poll. The Democrats' favorite version of democracy... because the elections dont seem to work out.

too funny...

As for the deleted comment, i think you know what you did. I have no way to prove it, so i'll leave it at that.

Again, have a nice day.

karmic_jay said...

As for the deleted comment, i think you know what you did. I have no way to prove it, so i'll leave it at that.

You are clearly unaware of the travails of Haloscan. I have lost a few comments after hitting submit, seen them and come back and they are gone. Go figure that one!

karmic_jay said...

. I have no way to prove it, so i'll leave it at that.

Yes you don't and neither do I. So just type it up again.

Jordan's Dad said...

Explanation is plausible, so I accept it. Thanks. As for typing it up again, no time or energy right now.

But it was a good one, believe you me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, JD...I have had that happen to myself too...comments that just disappear into the void. They have these technical glitches sometimes, I guess.

Who said that we were electing anybody anything here? I just wanted a poll on your (mis)behavior and what kind of troll you are. What political office were we voting for on this blog? Were you trying to mis-represent what I said, just like you do with anybody who you disagree with? LOL!

More disingenious comments from a troll...what a novel concept! You're a typical Republican.

Anonymous said...

Yeah JD, you sure were gonna zing KJ, weren't you? Whoo yeah, you have nothing better to do with your life than to zing people on their blogs! Troll!

Jordan's Dad said...

Well thank goodness your last comment didnt disappear into the void!

We're all certainly much better off for it.

karmic_jay said...

Well thank goodness your last comment didnt disappear into the void!

We're all certainly much better off for it.


Oh are we really now?

Anonymous said...

Yeah...we're so much better off with a troll like you around! Yee haw! Nothing better to do with your life than to go around trying to get people's goats! You must have a very empty shell of a life, my "friend"...JD!

Yeah, whoop whoop whoop! Yer a real class act, you A1 top-notch bully!

Anonymous said...

And let me guess, JD...gotta have the last word? You can have it...LOL! Your comments to people who disagree with you speak volumes!

You can never back down because you are the Chosen One with an infallibility complex!

And guess what? I'm not the only reader of this blog who sees through you! LOL!

Jordan's Dad said...

Well it appears I certainly got your "goat" Anon. But you can have it back.

Good times.

(Jay - I picture this Anon guy looking like Tattoo from Fantasy Island... With you being Mr. Rourke, of course. "Yeah Boss! Yeah Boss! Hee hee!)

Keshi said...

its only 20-30% - they could be Bush's cousins.

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.