Thursday, August 24, 2006

Friday Meme....

I picked this up Teri's place. So without much ado here goes...

MEME-OLOGY

GRUB-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Not a salad fan so any dressing that makes it go down fast helps.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Don’t go to one normally, but when I go down to India, I have a craving to go to McDonalds since their food in India tastes a little better thanks to the spices. Thismuch to the amusement of *A* who hates fast food.

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Used to love going to 3 places in New Haven.. The BAR (for the pizza), Archie Moore’s (for the chicken wings) and Miso (Japanese). We haven’t found an equvivalent restaurant around here yet. Damn I miss New Haven!!!!

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
At least 20%.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Einstein Bros bagels any kind, with any spread. I have one a day 5 days of the week for b’fast.

Name three foods you detest above all others.
Am a foodie so don’t really detest any food.

What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Assorted dumplings.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni and pepperoni and pepperoni. J

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter or fruit spread.

What is your favorite type of gum?
Peppermint.

TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone?
About 50.

Number of contacts in your email address book?
50.

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
The windows default wallpaper, I like it to be uncluttered.

What is your screensaver on your computer?
The windows XP logo, ya I am boring so sue me.

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
No.

How many land line phones do you have in your house?
1.

How many televisions are in your house?
3. One of them is in the bedroom, one in the guest room and one in the family/entertainment room.
One of our PCs also has a TV tuner card, but don’t use it much since TV hardly has anything watchable.

What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
The oven.

How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?
Good luck trying to get that one out of me.

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
My eyes.

Are you right handed or left handed?
Right handed.

Do you like your smile?
If I did not like it would I have a choice? But really I think it’s ok goes well with the eyes.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Foreign objects from the eyes. Twice.. they were removed by the doc using the tip of a needle. No it did not freak me out, I don’t freak out easy.

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
No.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Sight.. I know.

When was the last time you had a cavity?
Four years ago, caught it early.

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Weights in the gym room.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes. Thats how I got my concussion.

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No.

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Shorten it to Jay, but I like what I got.

How do you express your artistic side?
I have one?

What color do you think you look best in?
*A* knows best, I just try to look presentable.

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
The best way is to not have to go in.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Yes bugs while jogging. I'ts not too bad. I mean I swallowed it, its not like you do the whole wine tasting kinda thing swirling it around seeing how it feels in different parts of your mouth and all.

If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
Ewww.

How often do you go to church?
I don't go to a church and hardly ever to a tmple.

Have you ever saved someone’s life?
No.

Has someone ever saved yours? No. Well, not literally, maybe figuratively.
Yes. *A* keeps me going..and going and going..

DARE-OLOGY

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.


Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Yes. Cos I am so shallow and all.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Nope.

Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
No. Having sex for money = prostitution..

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No.

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
No. Blogging = sanity

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
No.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Depends on how hot the sauce is.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
No.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Raise the price then I might.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
See answer to the question above.

I am tagging Opinionated, Mellow Drama & Me for this tag. Anyone else wanna run with it please do.


And then there are pics..

Discussion..


Dog Food...




Mona has a friday word "HAND"

And the best I can come up (naughty thoughts not included) is this?



And lyrics from the Pearl Jam Song....

"Severed Hand"

Big man standing behind an open door
Said, "leave your lady on the cement floor."

"Got some kicks, wanna take ride?"
I said, "Yeh,..."
"Take your pick, leave yourself behind."
I said "Yeh,..."

I've no fear but for falling down
so look out below, I am falling now
Oh please understand, I just need my friend
a way home.

Tried to walk, found a severed hand,
recognized it by the wedding band.

"It's okay, do you want some more?"
I said, "Yeh,..."
"You'll see dragons after 3 or 4..."
I said, "Yeh,..."

"Understand, I'm not falling down"
I said, "Look around, the room's taller now,..."
I can't close my eyes, cause I see the sound
in waves.

In waves, lets me stay calm.

If I don't lose control
explore and not explode
a preternatural other plane
with the power to maintain.

Like a tear in all we know
once dissolved, we are free to grow
"What is human?,... What is more?"
I'll answer this
when I get home.


Pretty dark I know..several interpretations of the lyrics on the web.
Enjoy the weekend folks.

25 comments:

Keshi said...

lol nice long interesting tag....

btw I hate pepperming :) and I use the oven alot hehehe.


**Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
No. Having sex for money = prostitution..

hahaha good one! and whats with that $10000?


Keshi.

Eli said...

Oh, I would totally shave my head and get my body waxed for $5k. I like my hair short anyway, and I don't really have much body hair...

Mr. J said...

You ate a bug.. Hhmmm, how did it taste?? Oh yeh, McDonalds back home is a zillion times better, it's the spices that make the difference, I think.

chandni said...

that's a weird one but a lot of fun reading it Jay!!!!!

In the money section...I hink my answers would pretty much be like urs!

:)

I wonder who has the time, energy and patience to come up with such ideas for tags!!

Aditi said...

Interesting tag...
I laughed at the part about the swallowing bug thing..

Dadoji said...

> Yes. Cos I am so shallow and all.

*lol*

karmic_jay said...

@Keshi.. thks. I just picked up the meme, not sure why they used the numbers that they did.

@Eli. Yup I Have more body hair I think, relatively speaking that is.

@Me... I just swallowed it, better off not tasting the bug I think.

@Chandni..lol dunno, but tags like these make posting easy.

@Aditi.. Thanks

@Dadoji.. lol yep I thought it was obvious but might as well say it.

Gangadhar said...

Interesting tag,sanjay..
Would you never blog again for $50,000?
No. Blogging = sanity
...liked it...

And "Hand" pic's really awesome..With which it was made,Sanjay?

hava great weekend..

karmic_jay said...

Ganga.. It's legos I believe.

opinionatedinjerzee said...

im baaaaack!! thanks for the tag!!lol!! ok. lemme get some things done that i need to do this morning and i will do it in a little while!! Another long tag!

karmic_jay said...

@Opin.. welcome back.. look forward to reading the tag when you are done.

Mona Buonanotte said...

Your eyes? Stuff pulled out of your EYES? OOh...I've been wearing contact lenses for 20 years, and I STILL get squirmy when I have to put them in. You have nerves of steel. STEEL.

karmic_jay said...

@Mona.. Me and nerves of steel? Dunno..I can lose it easily too at times.

Shitrint said...

nice post jay!
made for an interesting read!
i almost thot turning back and not reading ur post further coz u managed to make me hungry like always....pizza and mcdonalds and all.....sigh...am hungry again!! DAMN
and then i got distracted by bio-logy and all daty jazz!~
:D

starry nights said...

Nice long interesting tag. Swallowed bugs while jogging. interesting. I think the mcdonalds in India would taste better because of the indian seasonings. dont know never had one there.but hoping to next year. have a good weekend.

starry nights said...

Nice long interesting tag. Swallowed bugs while jogging. interesting. I think the mcdonalds in India would taste better because of the indian seasonings. dont know never had one there.but hoping to next year. have a good weekend.

Teri said...

Fun meme, huh?

I notice you liked some of my answers. ;)

karmic_jay said...

lol@shitrint.. Sorry..that's the foodie in me.

@Starry.. yup it is the spices..

@Teri.. Yep I loved some of yor answers and I sort of agree with them so stole them :)

Ash said...

Cool...
Enjoyed reading this meme!

Anshu said...

oh boy, you are a biggie foodie !
I am off to lunch, right here, right now, ciao :-D

Enyur said...

Wow that was a pretty long tag! Who comes up with these questions? lol! I love peppermint too...I hate spearmint (the green one) for some reason it makes my throat sting.

lol @ your answer to "have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?"

Szerelem said...

how come you would walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000 but not pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?

karmic_jay said...

@Anshuman..thanks for stopping by.

@Enyur..Thks

@Szerelem.. Walking down a street naked would be a one time thing a dare, but posing naked with pics for posterity..umm no. lol hope that explains it?

Keshi said...

I mean peppermint! :)

Keshi.

Priyanka Mahanta said...

The tag was really interesting...especially the GRUB-O-LOGY...and u got nice pics...very different & interesting ones. Good work!