Sunday, September 03, 2006

There Are Always Pictures...

Been a quiet weekend so far. Kinda bored to put up the food recipes and pictures so instead there are pictures from the web.

Brrrrrr..


This is what might happen to your car when you park it next to the Lake of Geneva in the freezing cold with 110 km/h winds. Pictures by Pierre-Alain, more pictures can be found here.

Chocolate Roulette Anyone?



Seated in individual compartments, twelve chocolate bullets lay waiting to be bitten into. Although eleven of the sweet little slugs contain delicious praline centres, one conceals a seriously red hot chilli that’s guaranteed to blow your head off - metaphorically, at least.

The great thing about encasing something so palate-peelingly hot in chocolate is that it takes a few seconds for the 'victim' to register that he or she has just bitten into the wrong bullet. So relief and delight are rapidly replaced by abject horror, an expression reminiscent of Kenneth Williams getting into a hot bath, a volley of garbled expletives and a manic sprint to the nearest tap! Link here.

Bathroom Business Of A Different Kind...



The urinals of Mystique Night Club, Bangkok, Thailand. Kisses urinals are manufactured and distributed by a Dutch company called "Bathroom Mania".

12 comments:

starry nights said...

Hope your weekend is going well.Those kiss urinals are kind of funny.If I was the person using it I would just start laughing.

Aditi said...

I thought the russian roulette was fascinating.. and fun..
recently i was visitng my cousins around april fools day and ate a chocolate so innocently offered to me.. it was full of neem powder inside..
hehe

White Magpie said...

The urinals are mystique too...Next they will come up with urinals which close before u finish peeing :o

DysfunctionaL said...

the chocolate roulette, i would LOVE to play.. hehe

Mr. J said...

Lol.. nice urinals there.. impressive;)

karmic_jay said...

@Starry.. not bad so far hope yours is fine too.

@Aditi.. Neem..lol? How does that taste?

lol@White Magpie.

Dysfunctional .. I agree.

@Me..There are other types too, maybe I will do a series on that.

Teri said...

Those urinals gross me out. Ugh. Peeing into a mouth? just ugh.

karmic_jay said...

@Teri.. There are more pictures. Maybe I should do a series? :)

Shitrint said...

hilarious pic last one jay!!
where do u get them...plzzz tell me....tell me plzz!!

i cud with some laughs daily...;)
and thank god u were bored to post the food recipes! lol

that frozen car reminded me of the "tender coconut ice cream" which has been lying in my freezer for 2 months now!
:P

karmic_jay said...

Shitrint.. Sure I could tell you where I could get them from. :)

You are warned food posts coming up soon.

2 month old coconut ice cream? It's not fair to leave it sitting there. :)

Keshi said...

omg that last pic!

Keshi.

karmic_jay said...

lol@Keshi.. I might do a series on pics like that.. ;)