Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday..football..dumplings..

The lovely "M" is going to visit us today. She is the one who introduced us to home made pork dumplings based on her mom's recipe. Ever since then we have loved making them at home, making them from scratch often sitting in front of the TV, filling them and then sautee them and have them with a couple of different dipping sauces. Recipe and pics here (scroll down a bit).

We will probably end up watching football while we make them.

I can't really complain can I? I get to spend a Sunday afternoon with two lovely women, eat some delicious food and also watch football.

Ads..

Mercedes introduces its new S500 and it has eight airbags...

Mercedes S500 with 8 airbags



Neat Beer Ad..

11 comments:

Eli said...

Suddenly I really really want a Mercedes.

And I don't even drive.

John said...

Dude.. that ad from merc had me in splits. Damn... lovely airbags!!

~River~ said...

Who gets paid for dreaming up such ads? ~:O

Sai said...

Yum! I love pork dumplings.

About the mercedes ad, although creative I absolutely HATE ads that objectify women or rather certain anatomy. This ad for obvious reasons reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with Terri Hatcher....Are they real?

meno said...

I wish i could smile at the Mercedes ad, but i just went "yuck." The campaign will probably be a huge hit, just like those boobs.

Sanjay said...

Eli.. the ad converted you eh? ;-)

@John.. You are a bike kind a guy aren't ya?

@River..all those creative folks. :-/

@Sai.. I agree. Good q are they real? These days you can't be sure.

@Meno.. yes I know. I kinda thought some of the reactions would like yours.

Dan said...

Shouldn't that Mercedes be a D class? ;)

Keshi said...

OMG Jay this is so strange cos Im having dumpling soup for lunch and I happened to visit ur blog just now!! :)

Keshi.

Nancy Willing said...

Go Iggles!

priya said...

A mercedes like that can only be watched, but cannot drive coz I will fly:-))

Interrobang said...

Wow, is that Mercedes ad ever sexist.
Equal time! Let's have a Mercedes airbag ad with men's asses -- they could run it in women's and gay magazines.

Of course, they never do anything like that, because it's ok to objectify sexual parts of women, but not men...