Thursday, November 23, 2006

Things To Be Thankful For....

I haven't usually been big on making a list of things to be thankful for every time thanksgiving comes around. I might think about them but now that I have a place to out them in writing, might as well eh?

  1. I am thankful that we are generally in good health, and particularly for me that I do not need surgery to reattach the ACL

  2. I am thankful for the lovely *A* my wife and friend and in may respects my much better half.

  3. I am thankful for our house. It feels like a home it's not the biggest, bestest and prettiest (and other est's) but it's our home and we absolutely love it.

  4. I am thankful for my parents, who worked their butts off to raise us. To a large extent I turned out ok, but I am sure I could do better. It sucks to not be able to see them more often but thats how it is.

  5. I am thankful for my extended family which is mostly from *A*'s side particularly her immediate family. For extending their warm embrace and for always treating me as one of them. For her many cousins and aunts and uncles. Hey they are family and you don't get to choose ya know? But for the large part they are all cool.

  6. I am thankful for my job.I work with a great bunch of folks with a very professional approach to things minus the petty bickering and office politics. As long as you do your job you are fine. I wish they would like let me telecommute once a week, but I love my job..absolutely.

  7. I am thankful for broadband internet, I mean I just can not do without it. Like some people veg out in front of the Teevee, I need the internet.

  8. I am thankful to a lot of people who I have met during my stay in my home, the US and most of them have been nice, decent folks. I am also thankful for the thousands of our troops who are stationed abroad and can't be home with their loved ones for thanksgiving. Keep them in your thoughts.

  9. I am thankful to those who give and care about others are selfless and do it out of a sense of caring compassion and empathy for their fellow beings and can respect that we all come in different opinions, shapes, sizes, colors, races and sexual orientation.

  10. Last and not the least I am thankful for my blog readers the ones that post and the ones that lurk. Thank you for giving me a sense of being connected to folks outside the ones I interact with in the non web world.
A Quick Funny



So have a happy and safe thanksgiving folks!!


And I will by your blogs at some point. I haven't been around much the past day or so.

11 comments:

Shitrint said...

aww!! that was such a nice post!
:)
*hugs*

oh oh i am foist to comment! :D

Sai said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Sanjay.

Shoot someone beat me to being the first to comment ;-)

Nancy Willing said...

Hey great and lovely list, Sanjay!
you have much to appreciate and to give your thanks to to the great beyond.

Sanjay said...

Thanks folks!

Keshi said...

Happy Thanksgiving mate!

** Thank you for giving me a sense of being connected to folks outside the ones I interact with in the non web world.

yeah I too feel the same away abt all of u and my current post is similar. I wanted to thank u all for being in my life. I feel truly blessed!

So Thanks Jay huggggggz!
Keshi.

deepsat said...

thats a beautiful list!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Have a great weekend too!!

;-))

Prometheus_Unbound said...

"Thank you for giving me a sense of being connected to folks outside the ones I interact with in the non web world."

Thank You Sanjay. And Happy Thanksgiving.

John said...

You too... hope the turkey comes out nice and yummy!!

meno said...

Hey, we've all been busy. I like your list.
Funny comic too, although airline security is getting about that silly.

Aditi said...

happy thanksgiving...
=)

Mother of Invention said...

Nice that you have such a long list and actually think about it and write it. So many don't. That's the neat thing about blogging. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and some relaxing days off!