Saturday, January 20, 2007

Laid Low...

Not sure if my lack of a Friday post was ever noticed. I was laid low first by a mysterious virus that caused a fever 100.5 and no other symptoms other than chills, and then it was gone. Part deux of laid low was I strained my back in the weight room. After a day's rest some naproxen and countless hot and cold packs the pain is gone and am almost good as new. Ready to become a couch potato this weekend and face the rigors of watching the NFL conference championships on TeeVee. ;)

Things Boyfriends Say (link)

Coors Light.

"If you gave me a car made of diamonds and blowjobs all day I still wouldn't drink that beer."

Low and lazy.

me: Your fly is open.
e: I'M ADVERTISING.

Vegan bread.

me: So you're all right with vegan bread?
e: I wasn't aware that there were any animals in bread, unless grain has become a form of life that must suddenly be preserved.
me: I'm going to make you a meal that's nothing but vegan bread, yellow mustard and flat Coke.
e: Why don't you just cut off my thumbs and call it a complete evening.

Political Cartoon.. (link)

19 comments:

Lotus Reads said...

We noticed Sanjay! :)

Good thing you're on the mend...enjoy your time with the idiot box!

Have a great weekend!

Shionge said...

Hiya Sanjay, I'm back and hope you are doing well. Enjoy watching TV......:D

JAson said...

Damm...are you kicking it old school in the gym or what?

I love the comic.

Asha said...

Hey man! Take it easy when you are sick!Lot of rest and no blogging.Get well soon!:)

Teri said...

Hope you're back to 100% soon!

listmaker said...

Feel better soon!

Dan said...

Sanjay, I'm glad you're feeling better my friend. Enjoy the games today.

Sai said...

You were missed! hope you are feeling better now.

Fuzzylogic said...

I did notice the absence but then everyone needs a break so I thought you were having yours.Hope you are feeling better now.Take it easy and enjoy the games!

Aditi said...

yep it was noticed.. take care...

Ash said...

Hope you are feeling better now....get well soon!

deepsat said...

i missed your blog on friday!!

go easy on those weights and take care of yourself!!

;-))

Raghav said...

exact same thing happened to me, chills, fever and then couple of days later kazaam, good as new!

Sugarlips said...

Its good to see u back.
Hope you are doing better :)


Stay Beautiful & Healthy...!!

Keshi said...

take lotsa rest matey.

keshi.

Mona Buonanotte said...

I wrecked my back last week as well. AND my daughter had a high fever. So. Must be something in the air.... Hope you're better!

Maggie said...

Oh we noticed.

Cartoon is awesome!

Hope you are back to your regularly schuduled self.

Orchid said...

Hello, hello..it's been a rather slow week/weekend here too. Hope you are well and that you had a good time watching Brady being sent home.

Rose said...

Oh no. I do hope that you're feeling better now?