Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Nothingness..

I got nothing..

From the folks at Moronland

19 Ways to maintain your insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"

7. Finish All Your Sentences With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8. Don't Use Any Punctuation

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Ask People What Sex They Are. Laugh Hysterically After They Answer.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party because You're Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name "Rock Hard".

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot,Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

Cool Papa John Pizza Ad.
(Click on the image if you cannot read the text, it seems to be a real pizza!)

29 comments:

Aditi said...

i am a dork my first reaction.. where in india do they have papa john's pizza? (the board on the left looks like hindi marathi to me..)
all pretty funny.. especially the zoo of course.. that might get u arrested by homeland security

Mona Buonanotte said...

Ooohhhhhh...now I can't get the thought of cheesy pizza out of my head. (wiping drool from keyboard)

I loved your list...is it wrong that I do number 6 all the time anyway? So wrong?

deepsat said...

nice list sanjay!!!

if that cheese hav to stretch that much, wonder what happens when one actually eats them!! LOL!!

Beenzzz said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I love the list. I think I shall start doing a few of these just to annoy my fellow hmans. The Papa John's ad is priceless!

Diana said...

Too, too funny. And dangerously tempting....

Asha said...

Thank you for all your "nothingness"!;D

I want some Cheese Pizza please,thank you.Have a great weekend:)

patches said...

I'm kinda partial to #5. That would shake things up a bit....if you can survive the first three weeks.

ML said...

Very funny list! I especially like #5 with the coffee. Can you imagine the mayhem that would come from that?

meno said...

I prefer to START all my sentences with "According to the prophecy..."

I'd be nervous driving under all that cheese.

anoop said...

rofl!

anoop said...

rofl!

Maggie said...

Ok if I worked in an office I would totally do numbers 2 and 14! But since I don't I'll console myself by pulling off number 17!

The Papa John's add is pure genius. Sure wish I had some o' that. (the genius silly, not the pizza) (ok the pizza too)

Sanjay said...

@Aditi.. strange that you mentioned the sign. That is what I thought too.

@Mona.. lol. @6.. I won't ask.

@Deepsat.. You know if the cheese stretched that long, I probably would not eat it.

@Beenzzz.. Thanks

@Diana.. Indeed. :)

@Asha..lol. you enjoy your weekend too.

@Patches and ML.. thats an eevil..eevil thought I tell ya.

@Meno..lol

@Anoop. Thanks for stopping by.

@Maggie.. lol. Pizza is always hard to resist.

Lotus Reads said...

Hilarious, I loved them all! Just what I needed today, thanks, Sanjay!

I'm not crazy about partying late at night, so believe me I have tried #15 on my friends, but they just give me "the look" and say, "we don't care, you're coming"!

Donviti said...

you updated your picture...

you going to the Drinking Liberally thing tonight at Iron hill

I am heading up.

I haven't forgotten about the wine tasting thing by the way. I just haven't been to one since january.

I am not sure when the next one is b/c the next Friday we would normally have it is Good Friday.

Carrie said...

I got this in an email about a month ago and I was crying when I read it.

Sai said...

Cool Ad. Yum I love cheesy pizzas

Id it is said...

'Nothing' definitely confirms that 'something' exists so it isn't really 'nothing'!

Sanjay said...

@Lotus.. I am happy to bring a smile to your day. I know what you mean. I am having one like that myself.

I don't do late nights either, so I hear ya regarding #15. :)

Hope your Friday is better.. TGIF like they say eh? :)

Sanjay said...

@Don. I did. I did not realize the drinking liberally was tonight. I will try to make it for the next one. And maybe the next one for the wine tasting as well. :)

@Carrie. You are back! How was vacation.

@Sai. :-) I love pizza too but don't eat it enough.

@Id it is.. you got that right. :)

Eli said...

I don't think it's a real pizza. My reading of it was that they were saying that their fake bread and cheese had to hold up for 3 weeks.

I've seen that list before; I'm quite fond of it.

NainaAshley said...

Very funny! Thanks for the laughs!

Teri said...

At least you post something when you've got nothing - me, I post nothubg when I've got nothing - in accordance with prophecy.

Teri said...

You know, I should really READ comments before I click publish, just in case my fingers have shifted over on the keyboard, or something....

Keshi said...

** Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."


LOL!


Keshi.

M (tread softly upon) said...

This list reminded me so much of Aamir Khan in DCH. The sort of things he'd do or say :)

La vida Loca said...

The list is hilarious!!
my stomach hurts form laughing :)

Orchid said...

lol AT 6, 10 AND 19!!...YOU BRIGHTENED MY MORNING WITH THIS LIST :)

Orchid said...

oops didn't mean to type in Caps