Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Word

Mona designates "SLIDE" as the word of the day. But before we get to that.

It's Friday.. yay! And here is an office game, a rather neat ad for a janitorial services company. Click on image for a bigger view or the link here (The link is work safe but some things at the web site are not).

Campaign for Perfect Clean janitorial services. Play all the messy games you can think of. The office will be clean like new in the morning.



SLIDE

There are a few ways to do this. I guess I could have talked about the world around us sliding in to madness, or Iraq or our planet and our president as he slides away from reality or our media which keeps seeing slides in it's ratings. All of this is too depressing. So how about some love...

Arms touching.. your back against me

Our legs spread out before us

My arms around you in a tender embrace

Eyes make love to each others bodies

Candles flicker with their soft glow

Our eyes meet in the mirror

They flash with something more than love

Something with a hint of carnal

You smile that amazing smile of yours

Your hands take mine to cup them

They feel their warmth and that of the scented oil

I lift my cupped hands to your neck and let them slowly part

I can feel it slip thru my fingers on to your silken skin

It covers you slowly in an intimate caress that I can only dream of

Forming a sensual path as it flows between the soft swell of your full breasts

And down to your navel and below… I watch as if in a trance

Strong fingers knead your shoulders and back

Soft sighs escape your lips, finger nails rake thighs

Your back arches back as my hands move to other parts of you

Slipping and sliding, gliding down, then up and around you

Relearning contours from a time past

Bodies undulate, change positions, slip and slide over and against each other

Tongues glide, lips crushed against lips and more..

Fragrant oils, sweat and the honey of love

Wanton words and moans escape lips

Cries uttered at the peak of passion

As we coalesce in to one, in a cloud borne along by winds of sheer bliss.

16 comments:

ML said...

Good God man! I need to call my husband and go home after reading your poem! Very sensual and seductive :)

Have a great Friday and weekend, Sanjay!

Beenzzz said...

Wow, Sanjay! That was HOT! I need to doust myself in some ice water. Thanks for waking me up so early in the morning! ;)

Ash said...

Ooh! That was indeed quite sensual!

Mona Buonanotte said...

Uhhhhhuhhh...(drooling at keyboard)...very nice. Very...now I have to go mop off my chair.

Carrie said...

I loved it Sanjay! You can actually see the whole encounter through your writing.

Lotus Reads said...

Hey, Sanjay!

Friday is getting to be my favorite day of the week! ;)

A beautiful, erotically-charged poem,and as Carrie suggested, the reader can see the whole encounter, like a movie, through your writing. You're going from strength to strength, keep it up!

Have a wonderfully sunny weekend!

Asha said...

LOL @ Janitorial ad!! They want you to be messy so they can clean it up!HeHe!!

Have a great Friday and Sat and Sun!!:D See you on Monday!

Sanjay said...

@ml..:-) Thats a good way to spend a friday! Thank you for your kind words. You have great day and weekend too!

@beenzzz. Thanks :-) Have a great weekend.

@Ash Thanks.

@Mona. Thank you :)

@Carrie. I am glad you liked it, thanks!

@Asha.. exactly! Enjoy your weekend too.

Sanjay said...

Hiya @Lotus..
Friday is getting to be my favorite day of the week! ;)

Is it? I had no idea ;-) Thank you for your kind words,how has your Friday been so far? Thank you for your words of encouragement, I hope I don't head downhill from here now. :-)

You have a great weekend too!

Cacophoenix said...

Ah well!! (Shiver!!!!) Heh, that just sent a shiver down my spine. Thank God it's Friday ;-)

Oh BTW I absolutely love NPR too. I look forward to college just so I can listen in peace to all things considered.

meno said...

I wonder what time the Mister is getting home and if he'll be happy to see me. After reading this i know i'll be happy to see him. :)

Excellent poem sanjay.

I used to curl for real, so that cartoon amused me.

Aditi said...

that poem sure woke me up this morning...damn!!

Sai said...

Wow Sanjay such a sensual poem!

Have a great Sunday.

deepsat said...

nice poem sanjay!!!

Anali said...

Wow! You are really workin' these words!

Sugarlips said...

Very sensual poem Sanjay!

Stay Beautiful..!