Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Silliness..Friday word (or my lack of doing anything about it)

As per
Mona, the Friday word is "Crush". I could not get to it so maybe over the weekend. I instead have this for which no credit should go to me. From here, please be advised that the link may not be work safe.

Arno: Mixes everything perfectly - Bill Clinton
















Arno: Mixes everything perfectly - George W. Bush














One of these days..

I am afraid I will run over this dog. No I won’t.. I am very careful that way. So here is the deal. I park at the parking lot at the train station, it’s one of those open air types right off the street. I park right next to the wall against which there are plants and other greenery. On some days there is this tiny woman walking an even tinier dog (no don’t ask me what breed it is, it is small not as small as a Chihuahua though). The dog usually runs away from her amongst the bushes doing its “business” and the woman follows or keeps track of it. They have never been close to where I am parking, but have seen the dog dart amongst the cars. I just hope I know it is around when I back out of my spot. I love dogs and I surely don’t wanna run over this one.

No point to this, it’s the end of the week and I am sort of tapped out. :-/

Have a good weekend folks! Will be over to read your blogs over the weekend.

18 comments:

Aditi said...

enjoy the weekend
=)

meno said...

With a dog that small, i wonder if you'd even notice if you ran over it. :)

patches said...

Scary blender. I always wondered where politicians really came from.

Carrie said...

LOL. Love it.

I know what you mean about the dog. Maybe you should confront the woman with your concerns.

Lotus Reads said...

Hi, Sanjay!

With a tiny dog like that it is perhaps a good idea for the woman to have him on a leash?

One of these days I am going to run over one of the numerous squirrels that seem to have overtaken my city, if I do, I won't have any tiny woman to answer to (fortunately) but my kids won't take too kindly to it, they are so protective of these darn squirrels.

Have a fabulous weekend and would love to see a poem or two from you one of these days!

Sanjay said...

@Aditi.. thanks, you do the same.

@Meno..lol thats wicked. :)

@Patches.. Yes I thought it was a neat ad :)

@Carrie. Thanks, maybe I will talk to her one day.

Sanjay said...

@Lotus.. How are you? Hope you are having a better Friday than me? :)

I agree she should have the dog on a leash. Maybe I should talk to her about this?

lol@sqirrels taking over your city. Squirrels are a real pests, cute as they may look. We have the same problem.

Don't know if you remember, but I might have mentioned it here in the comments or on a post, but we had to replace out water heater because somehow a squirrel had gotten in to the exhaust and could not get out. It trapped itself just above the vent for the exhaust and died. We had a hard time figuring out where the "smell" was coming from.

We also have rabbits around, which look cute but we can't plant any veggies.

You have a great weekend too. I hope to be able to write a poem at some point, but right now my brain is so fogged out. :-/

Thank you for your comment and for stopping by.

Orchid said...

:)...enjoy your weekend!

Ash said...

Hilarious!
Have a great weekend.

MONA said...

the dog runs to the 'bushes' to do its business? !!
It must be Indian! LOL

& I am reminded of how I nearly sat on a chihuahua at Macy's in New York!!

I attempted a semi fiction today Sanjay! I would love to have your opinion! :)

Shionge said...

Greetings Sanjay...been a while hope you are fine :D

Smita said...

I see dogs cross roads randomly, and cows squatting right in the middle - don't they know that they could actually get killed? Its a hazard for both

ML said...

Funny blenders!

It would be sad to run over the dog, but the owner really should put it on a leash.

Hope you had a great weekend.

MONA said...

Thank you Sanjay, for your valuable comment! I was really wondering about the comprehensibility factor of what I had written. I knew I would not be able to get a right opinion from anyone unless he/ she was aquainted with our social mileu!

AVIANA said...

funny pics.....
happy monday!

Eli said...

Hiya, jay! You, um, may have perhaps been tagged just a little bit. Terribly sorry.

Keshi said...

I love Chihuahuas tho :)

Keshi.

Diana said...

Drives me crazy when pet owners risk their pet's safety.

Have a great weekend!