Friday, August 03, 2007

Don't have a lot to say..

What a fine man eh? link

Bush Insults BBC Political Editor at Press Conference

By E&P StaffPublished: August 01, 2007 10:50 AM ET
NEW YORK At a recent press conference at Camp David, President George Bush insulted BBC political editor Nick Robinson, the Daily Mirror reports.


Robinson, who has asked Bush pointed questions in the past such as whether the president was “in denial” over the Iraq war, posed a question to Bush about whether he could trust visiting British Prime Minister Gordon Brown not to “cut and run” from Iraq.

Bush replied with a dismissal: “Are you still hanging around?”

Later on, Bush poked fun at the bare-pate of Robinson, joking, “You’d better cover up your bald head, it’s getting hot out.”

The respected British reporter shot back, “I didn’t know you cared.”

Bush responded with a cool, “I don’t.” The Mirror reports that Bush then “snorted disdainfully” and “walked away to laughter.”

Cool Ad

Ads Of The World

Eurostar: Its Summertime In London

15 comments:

Sai said...

Wow cannot believe I am #1....anyway the former story smacks of being arrogant in ones ignorance.

I love the ad about the Bobby....global warming at all levels! Come to think of it, given the recent storms in the UK this ad is rather relevant.

NainaAshley said...

Unbelievable! Just when one thinks he couldn't get any worse, this guy continues to prove you wrong. Is this second grade?
LOL at the ad.

Asha said...

I can't stand that guy even for a second these days.He is classless and arrogant to the core!
I didn't know you have to shave those too!;D

Aditi said...

that is our president..we elected him and then we re-elected him
what does that say abt us?

Lotus Reads said...

Oooh, I can see that this heat is making Bushy a little testy! ;)

Love the ad! From all reports it is darn hot in Europe this year!

Manas Shaikh said...

I discovered your blog today, and I like it.

Sanjay said...

@Sai...Yay!! Yes he is arrogant and ignorant indeed. Yes the world climate is surely more unpredictable.

@Naina. Yes he is like a petulant child in many respects.

@Asha.. Amen!

@Aditi. I have never voted for him. *phew*. Having said that. What were the people who voted for him thinking? Wait they were not thinking.

Sanjay said...

Hello Lotus! How is your Friday going?
lol@Bush getting testy.
Yes it must be the heat, since he does not care much about what his policies do the the US and the rest of the world. They do call him "bubble- boy" too. :)
Glad you liked the ad and yes it is hot in Europe this summer.
Have a good weekend. :)

Sanjay said...

@Manas. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words.

Ash said...

Loved the ad...very funny!!

Beenzzz said...

The picture cracks me up. Bush is such a cocky jerk!

Anali said...

He is such a despicable excuse for a human being. How can he be our president? I just can't believe it sometimes.

Diana said...

Well, I'd say that's pretty much par for his course. (Personally, I'd not want the press pissed off at me more than I could help if my approval rating was that low.)

paris parfait said...

Very cool ad; very stupid president. He could only dream of being a quarter as smart as Nick Robinson.

Manas Shaikh said...

Hope you will force me to pronounce a lot many kind words! :)