Monday, May 26, 2008

Funny Ads

Cos I don't have much else to say. I don't think I picked the best time to come back from my break. Work this week will be busier than ever. I had resolved to start reading more blogs, but most of today was spent working at home, logged in to my workstation, perhaps later this week. Trying to get a jump up this week, hopefully it makes for a less stressful week at work than last. We shall see.

Cool ads eh?

Sharmila's Yoga Zone: Directions (Advertising Agency: Mindset Advertising, India)




Venus (Via adsoftheworld.com)



Heh Heh Moment..
Via Talkingpointsmemo

A planned mega-fundraiser for the GOP, featuring President Bush and John McCain, has now been scaled back in the face of a daunting problem: Too few people actually wanted to buy tickets.

According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the fundraiser set for this Tuesday in the city's convention center failed to sell enough tickets, leading to fears that the anti-Bush protesters might end up outnumbering actual attendees.

The new plan is for the Bush-McCain fundraising effort, which will benefit both the McCain campaign and the RNC, to be held in private residences in the Phoenix area away from media coverage.

Pic by way of Watertiger
Quite chummy eh?

5 comments:

deepsat said...

LOL!! that really amused me!!!

;-))

Asha said...

Yoga signs? Funny!!
Look at those 2 clowns in the end, peas in a pod!;P

Lotus Reads said...

Hope you're having a great start to your week Sanjay even if it's busy! It's great to have you back, don't vanish on us now!

Do you think McCain's cozying up to Bush will a) hurt his chances? b) better his chances c) make no difference, no one's going to vote for him either way! :)

Sanjay said...

@deepsat..Thanks!

@Asha.. I could not agree more!

Sanjay said...

Hey there my friend Lotus, good to hear from you. Yes this week is busy but it has been good so far. I promise not to vanish. :) LOL at you 3 choices for the question. I would prefer a), although I like c) too, except that there are always 25% who will cote republican no matter what. :). McCain is nervous that is why their fund raiser yesterday with Bush was at a private residence, with no press or pictures. Gee I wonder why. ;)