Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bloggy Goodness

I have to say I miss blogging. I miss reading some of the wonderful blogs out there, and being able to put down my own thoughts/ramblings et al.
The change coming to my life may give me a little time to pursue some of these interests ..or not!
I have had several false starts.. Or re-starts so to say.
Maybe in a couple of weeks.
Or maybe when the fancy strikes me..like it does now, waiting for my train.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

CoffeeDrinkingWoman said...

I miss blogging, too. I find it hard to blog from my phone, even though I have the right app, there's no time for it at the office, and I can't get near the computer at home until everyone else is asleep.

Hope you are well!

Sanjay said...

Hi CDW! Good to hear from you. Hope things are well with you too?
Blogging is hard for the same reasons like you mentioned. Some days I cannot even get to the PC. The iPhone is the best I can do! Lol.
Lot of changes in my life! A move back to CT coming up, a kid.
Will try to visit your blog soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Id it is said...

I know the feeling. In my case Twitter is the culprit, though I try to post on my blog at least once a month. Look forward to seeing a detailed post from you.

rental elf said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Sanjay said...

Sure thing rental!

Sanjay said...

Id not able to get the bloggy mojo back. Life changes and time pressures. :-(